Energy conservation is one of the pivotal steps to prevent ecological imbalance rampant today which is assured by an escalating use of solar energy. It’s because unlike the usual energy generated from fossil fuels, the solar energy is renewable and abundant. Hence its usage over time won’t harm the ecological balance of the environment. Are you too the smart citizen who is inspired to implement the clean solar energy and eager to learn more about it? Well, you can take to Secondsilicon.com here which has emerged as the absolute data resource on solar energy online.
Second Silicon is a noble effort by Mr. Roger Willhite who is a firm believer in solar revolution. He started this website with a view to shaping it up as an active interactive forum between solar enthusiasts around where various data on solar energy would be shared & learned on.
So what does the site offer?
- The website hosts various latest news reports concerning solar energy.
- Added to it, there are elaborate posts highlighting on energy status today. You will also find videos on different alternative energy sources.
- Then, Willhite’s website keeps on informing about the upcoming events and conferences to be held on solar energy.
- The site is powered with links on varied premier sites on solar & renewable energy like SEIA, GreenTechMedia etc. where you can visit to further your knowledge.
- Besides, the website discusses and hosts videos on the latest innovations in solar power like spinning solar cells, solar ink, 3D solar cells and other pertinent innovations.
- Moreover, you will find many solar tips and suggestions from solar experts.
- Roger’s site has also laid down expert analysis on how far the companies advertising to go solar stocks have actually been able to reach up to the claimed goal.
- Finally, there are fun facts and solar quizzes that make learning on solar energy all the more fun & refreshing.
You will also get links to buy solar products from the site.